Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Celebrity Style Steal..Yassmin Mohsen

Young Egyptian model Yassmin Mohsen is my next style steal, her layered tees and colourful style is lovely and individual with just a hint of Egypt :D Here are some pics I dug up, most were taken by photographer Ahmed Abou-Zeid:

She loves her multi wrap hijabs, they are defiantly her signature style and I love the colour combo of this outfit:

Pink and purple, so cute and girly ^-^

I wish I knew how they get their hijabs like that! Egyptians have such cool wrap styles:

Ahh traditional Arab style, I love it :D

Here's a set I made a while back inspired by traditional Arabic dress:

Arab

Arab - by Zaenab

Hmm, I'm not too sure about the next two though..

If you've read my previous post you'll know exactly how I feel about wearing a long sleeved top under a short sleeve dress, it's a fashion disaster. Don't do it to yourself, boleros all the way!

And the next..

Well animal print may be big this spring but this outfit is just not for me, thumbs down. Ohh, I heart this next one though! Long high waisted skirts are so cute but they're difficult to get hold of..

As it's her beloved style, I thought I'd put in a set inspired but the wonderful land of multi wrap hijabs:

Golden Dress

Golden Dress - by Zaenab

More stealing of celebs' styles coming soon, Insha'Allah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment