Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Go Moroccan with Hijabi Couture

A lovely range of tunics, caftans, scarfs, dresses.. in fact you name it, they've got it all in a wonderfully modest and Moroccan style. I'm talking about the new hijabi shop on the net hijabi couture - it's well worth a visit and here are some samples of their collection to show you why:
Wow, I looove this outfit. I think I would buy the tunic and wear it with jeans though, but the purple goes so well with it:

Another great tunic and the prices are fair too:

I really want this bag!! It would 'Moroccanise' any outfit for sure

Check out these lush purple trousers, so comfy looking:

And finally, a great modern outfit but with a Moroccan twist:

So there you have it, the great new Moroccan style hijabi website well worth having a browse through, I know I will be :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment